Saturday, October 24, 2009

Talking Mosaics at the Mosaic Cafe

When you are an artist and seller on Etsy you have the opportunity to join teams and groups where you share a common interest. In this case it is a love of all things mosaic.

"Talking Mosaics at the Mosaic Cafe" is a group of very talented artists who come together to share their techniques, advise, support and sometimes failures. It's a place where you can express your opinions, show off your newest piece, or just talk about your everyday life.

I have been with this group a very short time, yet they all have made me feel welcome and connected as though I had know them for years so I wanted to take the time to showcase the talents of these wonderful women. I have mentioned before how it truly amazes me that our creations are so very different yet we all have the same resources at hand.

These photos are just a hint of the wonderful mosaics you will find in their shops. Many of them have more than one shop, so please stop by and take a look. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Just click on the photo.

RedCrowArts


JoyfulArtStudio





Domosaics




Julen


Artsyphartsy




MosaicSmith

2 comments:

artsyphartsy said...

Chris, you are the nicest person. I am so glad you are part of our group. We love sharing and you are no exception. Thank you.
Kathleen

Linda Pieroth Smith said...

Sweet of you to make this nice post Chris, thank you.

Want to talk mosaics with us too? Just search 'mosaic' in the etsy forum to find the thread.

Linda (MosaicSmith)