Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Ruby Princess Cruise

My husband and I try to get a cruise in at least once a year. We usually prefer Norwegian Cruise Lines because our credit card gives us points toward the cruise and because we like the freestyle dining. This time we thought we would try a different line-The Princess Line-remember all those "Love Boat" shows?
The top picture is of my sister and brother in law on the left, and my husband and I are on the right. Lots of good food on this line.
The second picture is a cabana we rented for the day on their private island. It came with a table and chairs, loungers, a/c and a shower. Nice to have a place to get out of the sun.

This is a picture of me when we first arrived at Cozumel. That is our ship in the background.
This is a picture of our room. We had a lovely mini suite that has a balcony and a large bathroom with a tub. I thought the layout of this room was very nice. Even had 2 tv's.



No comments: