Friday, January 8, 2010

I Have a New Blog

I started another blog that has absolutely nothing to do with my mosaic business but everything to do with my personal life. It is called Living with Fibromyalgia.



After reading about so many people in the forum threads on Etsy that suffer from muscle aches and pains I thought it might be helpful to get some information out there about fibromyalgia. It is still considered a mysterious ailment and there seems to be varying degrees of pain with each case, but pain is pain and it's always nice to know you aren't alone.

I hope to encourage others to comment with their stories, thoughts, tips, whatever they choose as long as it applies to living with fibromyalgia.

If you or someone you know is experiencing this chronic problem I want to extend an invitation to you to follow along.

No comments: