Here are my answers to the questions asked:
1.Have you started your Christmas shopping?Yes, I am already finished. Now I can just relax and enjoy the holiday.
2.Tell me about one of your special traditions.Christmas Eve we always have an "anything you want" kind of buffet because Christmas Day is usually a sit down more formal dinner. So for this buffet we always have sweet and sour meatballs, chicken wings, potato skins, rumaki, 7 layer taco dip and chips, lots of sweets and, of course, eggnog.
3. When do you put up your Tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving, but this year it was put up a week later because we were out shopping.
4. Are you a Black Friday Shopper?
Sometimes. I went this year with my daughter because we had never gone together before. You have to get in with all the crazies to really enjoy the spirit of things.
5. Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home?
No. We did one year for a cruise and I didn't like being away.
6. What is your funniest Christmas memory?I don't really have a funny memory. One year several of the tags were accidentally switched and people kept getting the wrong gift-I guess that was kind of funny.
7. What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time?
It's a Wonderful Life-my husband and I watch it every year on our anniversary, which is December 23rd.
8. Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat?
10. What day (as a mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done? Usually a couple days before because I am going over my lists and realizing certain things aren't finished or purchased yet. But as a grandma the pressure is all gone!
11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? Rarely.
12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?
13. What Christmas craft do you like the best?
14. Christmas music. Yes or No, and if yes What is your favorite song?
15. When do you plan to finish all your shopping?
Just simply copy and paste the questions into your blog, and then answer them.
Then tag 5 or more of your favorite blogs, and leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.
When you post your blog, please spread some Christmas cheer, and leave a link back to this blog (Top 10 Christmas), and the blog that you were tagged by which for me was Audrey's Country Crafts.