Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Black Friday Sale"


Well, it's that time of year again, only it seems to come on sooner than the years past with all the songs on the radio and commercials on T.V. and we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving yet.


****I am offering to host anyone that wants to advertise on my blog for the "Black Friday" Sale.****

All you have to do is leave your discount information in a comment so that we can all see what you are offering. This is done in the forums and many other places, but you get lost on page 50 real quick sometimes. LOL
So take advantage as I will keep this post up until Monday and I plan to promote it in the forums and everywhere else I can find. I hope you will do the same as you can never have too much advertising. So come on and join in!

I will go first.
I will be giving a 20% discount on all items in my shop beginning Friday, November 27th through Monday, November 30th. http://www.memoriesinmosaics.etsy.com/


3 comments:

Felicia Kramer said...

Aargh - blogger lost my first post! Trying again:

- Free domestic shipping shop-wide Black Friday - Cyber Monday
- Free shipping on all Christmas items until December 25
- 20% discount to my blog readers until December 15
Read the details here:
http://feliciakramer.blogspot.com/2009/11/month-of-thankfulness-my-thanks-to-my.html

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your readers!

ReJoyce said...

-Free set of any of the Christmas tags listed in my shop with the purchase of any Advent Calendar from my shop. Offer good from now through Cyber Monday. www.etsy.com/shop/ReJoyce

Many Blessings to all of you this Holiday Season!

maria said...

Thanks so much for posting this information! We appreciate the time you must have taken to present this information so clearly..
bahamas cruise