Sunday, September 27, 2009

And We're Off.....

Ralph and I are heading out for our cruise today. We stay in Miami for the night, then take a shuttle over to the port in the morning. The ship is scheduled to leave around 4pm so we have plenty of time to check out the ship and get our room organized. That is if we get our luggage in a reasonable amount of time. Sometimes the luggage arrives after dinner so there is no way you could change. That is the reason for the "casual dinner night" for the first night of every cruise.

Tonight we plan to walk along the "Boardwalk" by the shore where there are boutiques stores and restaurants. Hopefully we will find some good clam chowder.

I am leaving on a good note as my Sunflower mosaic I showed in a recent blog sold just a few days after I listed it to a woman who sent it as a birthday present for her sister.
She just emailed me to let me know her sister loved it and that really makes my day. Now, if I she would just go one step further and enter some "feedback" it would be perfect.
Many times I have sold to first-time buyers and they don't know about the "feedback" on Etsy.
I am not about to email them and ask for it, so I will just have to be content that they let me know that they liked it.

I will be posting pictures of our trip when I get back along with some good ones of the ship itself, I hope.

2 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Hi, Chris,
You are one lucky girl today...enjoy your little excursion! While it is a beautiful day here in South Dakota...I am inside correcting papers!

Sooo...I'll be looking forward to pictures of your trip. Have a great Sunday ~Natalie

jewelry by NaLa said...

Have a wonderful, relaxing time!

Nancy
jewelrybyNaLa