Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Jessie

We celebrated my grandson's 5th birthday today. This is the first time we have been able to be a part of his big day as they just recently moved to Florida from Denver. It truly is a blessing to have your kids close by and be able to spend those special moments together.
They seemed just as interested in flying some miniature kites as shown here as the other presents he received.




Here is Jessie with his mom, Terra, who is also my daughter. He looks terrified in this one, but I think at that age they are still learning how to smile for the camera. He is holding up his LeapFrog set.


He is holding one of his gifts-a Hulk bath set.



My husband is always clowning around, but the grandkids love it.
I decided to make a layered banana pudding with vanilla wafers instead of the usual cake. Jessie was thrilled as that is his favorite flavor.



No comments: