Thursday, April 16, 2009

FEATURED ARTIST

I have decided to add a new segment to my blog and will be calling it "Featured Artist". For my first article I have selected Amy Sheridan of " Happy Lark Digital Design".








Amy has been a buyer with Etsy for a few years but just recently opened her shop where she sells high quality custom baby announcements. Honestly, I just could not resist these adorable little faces and I think an announcement like this is a wonderful way to let everyone in your life know about your brand new baby. Amy lives just outside Chicago, in Antioch, with her husband, Eddie and her two children, Anna (5) and Ethan (3). She tells me she gets her inspiration from magazines, home decor, ads, and textile designs. She loves clean and simple lines with an emphasis on typography.





The photos you see here are representations of what you can order from her shop. She is willing to work with you on color choice, text, and size. She will also help you with your needs for baptism, baby shower and birthday announcements. To get more information on her beautiful work be sure to check out her shop: http://www.aksheridan.etsy.com/ She is running a GRAND OPENING sale for the month of April.














1 comment: