Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ivory Rose Mosaic Mirror


This is one of my favorite pieces that I created so I wanted to share it on my blog. I just loved the gorgeous beveled mirror and wanted to do a larger piece to accomodate it. I also love using lots of jewelry and gems, as that is my signature, and this one is loaded with them. From the huge ivory flower cluster at the top to the green rhinestone pendant at the bottom. To see more information and pictures on this piece please take a peek in my Etsy shop. Just go to the minis on the side of the blog and hit "Memories in Mosaics".

2 comments:

Karen Gill said...

Christine, that's so lovely! One of these days, I might have to have one of your pieces!

Someday, I'd even like to try doing a small mosaic,lol if I live that long!! I already don't accomplish a tenth of what I'd like to!

mj mosaics said...

Your so talented Chris I love the way you combine your different materials