Monday, May 9, 2011

More Etsy!

Some of you know that I have 3 shops on Etsy. I run a  finished mosaic shop called Memories in Mosaics,  a mosaic supply shop called Memories Mosaic Supply, and a vintage shop called Memories of Yesterday.

I am currently running a 20% OFF Sale in my supply shop. It is on everything in my store so if you know anyone who uses dish tiles, half vases or focals please let them know.

Here are a few items from there.

Sue Zipin Pattern


Laura Ashley Print


My vintage store  really didn't get up and running until my sons started adding merchandise they found at estate sales. Some great buys to be had.

Here are a few pieces of what you will find when visiting MemoriesofYesterday.

Johnson Brothers Creamer from 1930's


Erte Bronze Statue
Until Next Time :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

That old hair dryer is so cool! And how neat that your sons have gotten in on the vintage action.