Thursday, January 27, 2011

Custom Mosaic Part 2


Just getting the feel of the design.


I changed the tiles a bit and have added my flowers.

I have been working pretty steadily on this mosaic and have it partly laid out.  I have changed a few things from the original drawing, but it will still have the same look when I have finished it.

My customer wants lots of bright and light colors so I am doing my best to keep to that.  I cut the flowers out of the checkered pattern dishes to keep the country feel to this.

The pencil markings toward the bottom are where the shelf made from the salad plate will go.  I just want to be sure I don't tile over that area.

Just a few more to lay out and I will run this by my customer to make sure we are on the same track.  If she is good to go I will probably glue down what I have to keep it from shifting while I design the rest.

I should have my progress here on my blog in the next day or so.

Until Next Time. :)

No comments: