Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pink Lemonade

Miss Paige, who is 14 years old and a follower of my blog, reminds me so much of myself at her age.  She started ComeShopPink Lemondade, a shop on Etsy, along with her mom and her sister in 2007 as an outlet for their obsession of making all things feminine and girly.  Who can't relate to that feeling :)

She sells embellished women's clothing, shoes, brooches, jewelry, and vintage along with many other unique finds.  Her fabric rosettes are one of my favorites and she is currently running a tutorial on her blog, Simply Handmade,  showing how to make one into a scrunch belt.

Paige is someone to admire in my opinion because her youth has not stopped her from making her dreams come true.  She has a real passion and isn't afraid to just get out there and make the best of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the lovely feature! It is much appreciated! :)

Paige

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Chris,
I loved looking around Paige's shop and blog. She looks like a darling girl.

Have a great day. ~Natalie