Monday, July 5, 2010

Brand New Blog!




I am working on a brand new blog that will feature suppliers on Etsy.com. I recently joined the Etsy Supply Street Team (ESST) because I have a mosaic supplies shop on Etsy and wanted a way that I could promote all of us.


Every one of us needs supplies of one kind or another whether it's paints and canvas, cooking essentials, crafting supplies, beads, fabrics...and the list goes on. This will be a blog that will give you another resource for finding what you need.

I plan to feature a new shop every few days so I hope you will stop by often and check them out. You don't have to be an online seller to buy from these shops. If you are a do-it-yourself er and just need some quality supplies feel free to check out the Etsy Supply Street Team on Etsy.com or pop on over to my blog Memories Mosaic Supplies.


No comments: