Thursday, June 10, 2010

Florida Artist Robin Maria Pedrero

I am in a group of wonderful artists known as FEST or Florida Etsy Street Team and I want to take the opportunity to highlight a very talented woman who blows my mind with her amazing talent.

I think I have mentioned before that I would love to be able to paint like this so I am always drawn to people with this particular area of expertise.

I just love the bright and cheerful colors Robin chooses for her work too.  As you may have noticed many of my favorites that I post on my blog are loaded with color.

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
robinmariapedero.etsy.com

4 comments:

Janet at New Moon Glass said...

I really like the colors in all these pieces...my favorite isWander Where the Wind Blows.

Robin Pedrero said...

Christine! WOW! What a super surprise to awaken to your fabulous feature of my art! Thank you for this and for being such a fan! For the month of June because of your post anyone who buys from me in my Etsy shop and messages me with saw you on Chris' Comments will get reimbursed for shipping! As a token of my appreciation.

AlMcLeary said...

Wow, what talent. I had to add her to my fav.

Aquarian Bath said...

Beautiful blog! Great feature!