Saturday, September 12, 2009

What a Surprise!

My husband came home the other night with a newspaper clipping all waded up, which he handed to me, and said "This is my early Valentine's Gift".

He knows how much I love the theatre and miss it, as we don't live in a place that thrives with much in the way of performing arts.

Anyway, he had noticed that "Phantom of the Opera" was coming to Orlando next year and booked 2 seats for one of the February performances. He also booked a hotel room so that we could stay over and not have to drive the 60 miles home that night. He is such a romantic and I just love that about him.

I am so excited to go as this is my all-time favorite play and the last time we saw it was in Denver where we had to leave mid performance due to my daughter going into labor.

2 comments:

Holly said...

How sweet of him!! My dad just took me to see The Phantom of the Opera a few months ago, and it was AWESOME. I hope the two of you have a lovely time! ♥ ♥

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

SOOOO AWESOME CHRIS!! What a sweetie!!