Thursday, July 30, 2009

Who Wants to be Featured?

I am looking for a shop to feature on my blog. I prefer to have someone who could use some recognition because of low sales or is just starting out. I believe in helping one another and this is my way of giving what I can to help someone else.

When I do a feature I always include a picture of the person behind the shop as well as one of their studio/craft area because I think it's important to see the person behind the creation.
I also make it a point to promote the feature on the various forums, facebook, twitter, and blogger to get as much recognition as possible to their store.

If you would like to be featured, please leave a comment and tell me why you feel your shop could use the boost. I will put all the names in a hat and choose one or two to feature over the next few weeks. You will be contacted if you are the winner and I will submit some questions to you for the feature.
So don't be shy. Everyone needs a little help now and then.

4 comments:

Sabine Little said...

Hi Chris, what a lovely thing to offer! My new, bridal venture could certainly do with extra publicity - it's all hand-made work, including the lampwork glass beads - I've been going for a month only, and any way to get out there would be great - Sabine from Handmade Artists Forum, the site is at www.nowforevermore.com

Carol B said...

Chris,

I would love to be featured. I took early retirement from my "day job" a year ago to focus on selling jewelry full time. I was slowed down a bit by a torn rotator cuff and just started going full-speed in April of this year. I started posting jewelry items on Etsy about a year ago. Thanks for offering to feature shops on your blog. It will be a great experience for everyone selected. Thank you!
Carol Bradley
http://carolbradley.etsy.com
www.carolbradleydesigns.blogspot.com

PS - I smell the ocean every time I see your blog picture. I spent a lot of time in Ft. Lauderdale.

Jodie Hollie-Anne Humphrey said...

i would love this chance!
my shop is brand new and yet to have a sale. and sales in my other etsy shop are so slow that they're almost non existent!
im a 19 year old art student at university and i could really do with some promotion and some sales to help me out with rent money! haha =]
i hope i get the chance.
thank you
xx

jewelrybyjanelle50 said...

I would love to be featured. My sales are low, and have been mainly supplies. I feel that my jewelry is high quality, at relatively low cost, and would love to see some of it start selling.